We believe moving is one of the most stressful tasks of all and what’s more stressful is the wait and survival without furniture as house movers and packers in business bay deliver it to your place in a few days’ time. Guess, until then you will have to sleep with your mattress on the floor. But before you could curse it, there are some really great benefits of sleeping with a mattress on floor, keep on reading to find out:
- When you ditch your raised bed frame and directly aim for the floor then you can be sure of the fact that you will have an improved blood circulation through your entire body.
- If someone suffers through back and neck pain then they should also get rid of their pillow and let their body relax flatly in a straight position. This will also help you a straight spine and lower risk of scoliosis. Similarly, lower back and joint pain can be easily cured.
- Because your body does not have a cushion beneath it to distribute the pressure of bones and muscles across a surface, it helps with maintaining the posture and not letting it fall into an unnatural curve.
- When you are closer to the floor you can feel the cooler air because it is a scientific phenomenon that cold air settles down while warm air rises up. If you want to achieve the maximum benefits of your air conditioner then we would highly recommend you to sleep on floor because after all you have no choice unless international movers Dubai bring back your bed.
- If you get in touch with people whom daily practice is to sleep on floor, you will learn the life changing benefits it brings for them. It is the change in routine and understanding of the benefits that enhances the quality of life.
Surely every coin has two sides and so does mattress on a floor. While there is some life changing benefits of switching from common practice and sleep routine, there are disadvantages as well. This is the reason that we would recommend you to ask your moving company to immediately deliver your bed so you can go back to your beauty sleep and get rid of the exhaustion and stress.